I’m ECSTATIC to report that I’ve had the most incredible, transformative experience of my life and am wanting to share some of the highlights with you! I recently graduated from a Firewalking Instructor Training (aka FIT), where I received my official certification from Master Firewalking Instructors Kevin Axtell & Tolly Burkan. Tolly is Kevin’s mentor & the man who taught Firewalking to Tony Robbins himself. They are both so humble, funny & wise… what an honor and a pleasure it was!!!
Throughout my life, I’ve overcome tremendous difficulties in order to become a truly happy person. At 19 years old, I had a sudden awakening which shattered my misery and put me on a journey of self discovery. Since then, I’ve spent years studying a multitude of paths of personal development on the road to this level of personal satisfaction.
Not only was I shown the ways to build & tend a fire to safely conduct a Firewalk, but we were taught how to facilitate Glasswalking, a Trust Fall, Arrow, Board & Brick Breaking, Rebar Bending & (drum roll please…) how to Put a 5” needle through your hand… without bleeding or crying ; )
- Arriving early for everything
- Paying full & complete attention to the moment
- Allowing mistakes to be a gift (so we can even win losing ; )
- Staying present to the internal feelings arising when making choices
- How there is a time for everything (fast/slow, pleasure/challenge, giving/receiving)
- How to stay emotionally aware no matter what the external environment is like
- Being TOTALLY ok that I’ll never figure it out… because that IS figuring it out!
It’s always been my greatest wish to share the wisdom I was taught on my journey and open a path for others to experience the love I have in my heart for this life. This training has given me innumerable tools for sharing my ecstatic joy with others. I’m so excited to empower people to perform these inconceivable exercises, as I believe that it takes the willingness to face fear and darkness to truly find love and walk in the light.
If you’d like to receive the official announcement & links to more info, please click here and sign up for our newsletter. I hope to see many of you join me at these unique opportunities for fun and personal enrichment… Much Love!!!